Due to its economic and tourist dynamism, the Dominican Republic is considered the fastest-growing country in Latin America and the Caribbean, with an annual GDP growth rate of 6.6% since 2016. These figures mark the beginning of a positive decade for resort investment, and that’s why, in addition to the growing luxury real estate offerings in the eastern part of the country, we present here 5 reasons why Casa de Campo continues to be a solid investment choice.
- Decades of prestige, stability, and constant development: Since its inception in 1974 as a pioneering project in Dominican tourism, the development of Casa de Campo has been undeniable, investing over US$ 25,000,000 in new projects in recent years. These include the expansion of Playa Minitas, renovated rooms with the latest technology, a modern golf clubhouse and practice area, new restaurants, and a new beach club.
- Strengthening of the key players in the La Romana-Bayahibe destination: With the expansion of Playa Minitas, Casa de Campo will add 800 new rooms to the La Romana-Bayahibe destination, divided into 2 luxury hotels. It also maintains its commitment as the operator of the La Romana International Airport and the La Romana-Casa de Campo cruise port, the national leader in cruise arrivals, according to the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic.
- Caribbean golf paradise: Casa de Campo Resort and Villas have set the regional standard for professional golfers for many years and have been named the “World’s Leading Golf Resort” for 8 consecutive years with its 3 exciting courses and a memorable event that thrilled tourists and international professional media. Dog’s Teeth, an iconic feature of the famous Pete Dye design, continues to attract golf enthusiasts.
- The new home for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE) tourism: The newly inaugurated Marina Riverside Center Convention Center, in Marina Casa de Campo, makes the La Romana destination a mandatory reference when organizing large-scale international events. With a capacity for 1,360 people, commanding views of the Chavón River and the Caribbean Sea, and the backing of world-class services offered by Casa de Campo, it’s a prime location for business and event tourism.
- Design and construction with high international standards: Costasur has sought the highest standards in real estate development in its 200+ properties, partnering with professionals with a strong track record, committed to excellence and complete customer satisfaction.
The estimated annual return on investment for a property in Casa de Campo is 6%, and Law 158-01 grants a 15-year exemption from the annual property tax of 1% and the payment of the first property transfer tax of 3%.